Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Jogger's Wave

You know that saying "it's the little things?" I do. And I use it a lot.

For example, my roommate just made me an adorable monogram for my computer. It's the little things.


Or I love that when you're out jogging, you can wave at every jogger you pass and they'll wave back at you. No matter who they are and no matter who you are. It's the little things.

Or what about those awesome holiday themed college care packages from your mom? Ya, those too. Especially when they include the infamous JD's Cookies. It's the little things.


And finally, re-vamping a blog. Yes, my blog got a little makeover! Or maybe just some touch ups. Either way, it looks a little different and I'd like to think it looks a little nicer.

It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment