Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweet Caroline

As it happens every year, my sister Caroline's birthday comes one day after my Mom's birthday! While Caroline's birthday is not a landmark like Mom's 60th, it's a birthday all the same which is ALWAYS a landmark! Caroline is the oldest sister in our family, and today she turns 25. Woohoo - halfway through the 20's!

Caroline has always been a source of inspiration - she is goal oriented, focused, and tenacious. She is without a doubt one of the most uniquely passionate people I have ever met. She's taught me much about determination, self-confidence, and independence. I have loved watching her navigate her passions, working hard to find her niche and rocking it once she did. Caroline has undoubtedly the coolest job of anyone I know - she is a stage manager for various theater shows and spends her years traveling the country on tour. She's worked with several shows over the years and been to just about every city in the U.S. She's been touring for about four years now, and I still can't get over how cool her life is. She's getting paid to travel. That's the dream, y'all.

So Caroline, I am so proud of you pursuing your dream and leading the wonderful life that you do! The very happiest of birthdays to you and thanks for all the love and advice over our years of sisterhood and friendship. Cheers to you and all the fun that's still to come!

MUAH!





No comments:

Post a Comment